You have no items in your shopping cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to create an account with TLC&you? What are the advantages?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Can I modify/cancel my order once it has been placed?
- How do I check the status of my order?
- How long will my TLC&you item(s) take to get to me?
- What are my options for shipping?
- What is your return/exchange policy? What do I do if I receive an item that is damaged or defective?
- Do you offer refunds?
- I received a TLC&you item as a gift. What are my return/exchange options?
- What happens if an item I order is out of stock?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How can I contact someone at TLC&you?
- Are you members of the Fair Trade Federation?
- Are your ComfortStyle Sunhats UPF certified?
- 1. Do I have to create an account with TLC&you? What are the advantages?
- You do not have to sign up for an account with TLC&you to purchase items online. However, if you do, you can easily keep track of your order history, store shipping and billing information, stay-in-the-loop with TLC&you & more!
- 2. What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Discover and also payments through PayPal. If you are using a pre-paid credit card, make sure you follow the instructions on the back of the card for on-line purchases.
- The easiest and most convenient way to process your order is through our secure shopping cart. We can also process your credit card information over the phone if you are not comfortable doing so online. Please call us at (800) 255-0550.
- You can also pay by credit card or echeck through PayPal if you prefer. We are verified, so you can feel completely protected and ensured that your transaction is safe. If you choose this option during check out, you will be automatically transferred to Paypal's website and prompted to enter your payment information.
- 3. Can I modify/cancel my order once it has been placed?
- Cancellations or modifications need to occur before the status of your order is updated to "shipped". Please contact us by email or phone regarding changes to your order if the still "processing".
- 4. How do I check the status of my order?
You will receive an email notification when we receive your order and when your order has shipped. You may view the status of your order and track your order on our website.
If you created an account with TLC&you:
1) Log into your account.2) Click on 'My Orders'.3) You will see the status of your recent order(s). If the order has shipped, click on 'View Order'.4) Click on 'Track Your Order' (towards the bottom).
If you checked out as a guest:
1) Click on 'Order Status' at the top of our homepage.2) Enter your email and order # and click on "Search".
When you receive an email with a tracking number from us, the package is shipping that day. Your package may not scan at every step of the way.
- 5. How long will my TLC&you item(s) take to get to me?
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing your order and an additional 1-5 business days in transit depending on the shipping method you choose and your location.
- We ship from Southern California, so the closer you are located to us, the sooner your TLC&you item(s) will arrive. Proximity to major metropolitan areas also affects time in transit. If you are located in Southern California, you should receive your order the day after we ship it.
- 6. What are my options for shipping?
- See the chart below for our shipping information. Please note, you receive free shipping on any orders over $150.00.
- 7. What is your return/exchange policy? What do I do if I receive an item that is damaged or defective?
- We want you to be happy with your TLC&you purchase: if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the unused item(s) within 2 weeks of purchase with a completed returns form found on your original packing slip. We will exchange the item, refund your purchase price or offer a store credit. We offer one free exchange shipment per order. For additional exchanges, re-ship fees apply. Please note that if we receive your return after 2 weeks of purchase, we can only issue a store credit.
- Please notify us by phone of a damaged over defective item within 5 days of receipt.
- Send your returns to:
23011 Moulton Parkway, Suite B-4
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- We advise selecting an insured mail service; we are not responsible for items we do not receive. Packages must be returned prepaid; COD deliveries will not be accepted.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Thank you for sharing the TLC&you love!
- Shipping and Returns
- 8. Do you offer refunds?
- Yes, if we receive the returned item within 2 weeks of purchase. Once we have received and processed the returned item, we will contact you regarding the refund. You will receive a refund in the same way you purchased the original item. Please allow 5-7 business days for us to process your return. We will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
- Shipping and Returns
- 9. I received a TLC&you item as a gift. What are my return/exchange options?
- If you are returning a gift and prefer to receive a store credit for the total amount rather than have the original purchaser's credit card refunded, please indicate this on the return form.
- 10. What happens if an item I order is out of stock?
- We try our best to not oversell or run out of item, but it may happen occasionally. In most out of stock cases, a message will appear on the item’s page. However, if an item you ordered become out of stock, we will email you as soon as possible with an estimated date the item will be available. You can then decide to wait or cancel your order.
- 11. Do you ship internationally?
- Please email us directly at email@example.com to inquire. We are happy to work with you.
- 12. How can I contact someone at TLC&you?
- Please navigate to our Contact Us page.
- 13. Are you members of the Fair Trade Federation?
- We are not members of the Fair Trade Federation; however, we do adhere to the principles and fundamentals of the program.
- 14. Are your ComfortStyle Sunhats UPF certified?
- Our sunhats have not gone through the UPF certification process, but we do know from experience that all styles provide great sun protection. As always, remember your sunscreen!